1. A team’s performance can be evaluated at the
A. individual level and
B. team level and department level.
C. individual level and team level.
D. team level and company level.
2. Which of the following takes a big-picture perspective and works on high-impact issues?
B. Task force
D. Working group
3. Roger has lunch with the same four people almost every day. These five people represent a/an _______ team.
4. Business plans generally start with a/an
A. assessment of an organization’s current problems.
B. general or explicit statement of where an organization wishes to be at some time in the future.
C. action plan of goals to be accomplished.
D. review of policies governing an organization.
5. Which of the following bases of power closely parallels formal authority?
6. Senior management generally makes _______ decisions.
7. A supervisor makes the weekly schedule and tries to keep it the same each week. This is an example of a _______ decision.
8. Computer programmers, lawyers, accountants, and engineers are examples of the _______ competency level.
9. In the Leadership Grid, employees preferred which of the following styles?
A. Team management
B. Country-club management
C. Authority-compliance management
D. Middle-of-the-road management
10. Management by _______ is also called an “open-book management” practice.
B. walking around
11. The ability to combine marketing knowledge with operations knowledge is an example of _______ skills.
12. An analyst in the marketing department needs to send a report to the accounting manager. This is an example of _______ communication.
13. A _______ leader shares successes with the team and takes personal responsibility when things go wrong.
A. Level 5
14. Which of the following types of leaders has the ability to bring about organizational change?
15. A horizontal team is also called a _______ team.
16. Sam is a supervisor who spends the majority of his time focused on meeting production schedules and how the plant is running and virtually no time on employee needs. Sam is considered a/an _______ leader.
17. The distinguishing personal characteristics of a leader are known as which of the following?
A. Leadership behaviors
B. Sources of power
C. Leadership styles
18. Which of the following is a form of direct, intense, and detailed training?
B. Job delegation
C. Job rotation
19. Which of the following bases of power emphasizes threatening or actual punishment?
20. An individual employee’s job performance is measured as
A. skills × appreciation.
B. ability × motivation.
C. knowledge × rewards.
D. learning × recognition.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more