1. When a firm is liquidated, who are the last in line to be paid?
A. The government. B. The suppliers. C.
The stock holders. D. The bond holders. E. Derivative contract counterparties.
2. If you own a stock of a firm, and if this firm is liquidated, what is the most you can you lose on this entire investment?
A. Nothing. B. Your original investment. C. Your entire investment, plus potentially more to cover unpaid bills of the company.
3. Of the following financial instruments, which one has the longest possible maturity?
A. Mortgage Backed Security B. A Treasury Bond C. Commercial Paper D. A Stock
4. Consider two investors who are identical, save for the marginal tax rate they face on investment income. Which one of the investors is likely to hold a larger share of their portfolio in Munis?
A. Both equally likely because they both want to be as diversified as possible. B. Investor with a high marginal tax rate. C. Investor with a low marginal tax rate.
5. Which has the longest maturity at issuance?
A. Treasury Bonds. B. Treasury Notes. C. Treasury Bills.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more