Does food ever make you feel funny (foggy), have weird body odors, or even give you headaches? Well it could be the inflammatory foods you are choosing to put into your mouth. For example, foods high in complex carbohydrates and saturated fat can increase total body inflammation. They culprit are foods that cause over activity in the immune system, which can lead to chronic joint pain, fatigue, and blood vessels damage.
In your post please include the following:
1. Briefly describe what inflammatory foods are currently in your Nutritional Management.
2. Please answer Yes or No and describe how you feel when you consume inflammatory foods (joint aches, IBS, intestinal discomfort, etc.).
3. What Anti-Inflammatory foods will you add to your Nutritional Management?
Please reply to at least ONE of your peer’s posts.In each reply, please do one of the following:
- Note something you have in common with the others students when it comes to how you feel when you eat inflammatory foods.
- Share some feedback or advice you could give to someone from your experience.
Tips for success:
- I recommend composing your content offline in a text editor and then copy and paste the text into your reply post. If something happens you will have an offline copy of all of your hard work!
- Please note, if you are using Microsoft Word to compose offline, you may need to do some editing to the format when you paste it into the reply.
- Please keep the post to only what is asked in the assignment – if you have questions or other comments please post them in the appropriate forum.
- We should be able to read your post in the forum without having to open any additional documents.