I just need 250 words
Here are two different definitions of religion:
- Religion: an organized system of beliefs, ceremonies, and rules used to worship a god or a group of gods.
- Religion: an interest, a belief, or an activity
that is very important to a person or group.
Using these definitions, please explain whether or not the
following two examples may be considered “religious”:
- “Fart, fart.”
- “When it was cooked, he ate and ate. But he ate
too much and very soon suffered the runs.”
To explain whether or not these two examples are religious,
for EACH example please answer the following three questions:
- What is the example referring to? A very brief explanation is fine. (Note: For a quotation, make sure to state where it is from and what the quote means)
- Does the example (and what it refers to) fit the first definition of religion above (the one about gods)? Why/why not?
- Does the example (and what it refers to) fit the second definition of religion above (the one about about an interest, belief, etc.)? Why/why not?