Answer questions one and two and one other question of your own choosing
1) How does the” Doctrine” of Progress grow out of the major themes and philosophies prevalent in the Age of Enlightenment? Further explain how Progress became seen as inevitable.
2) What was Rousseau’s Dilemma as far as Man’s status in and out of civilized society and how does he propose to resolve it in the Social Contract?
3) In what ways did Rousseau subvert some of the principles of Classical Liberalism? In what other ways did he influence Classical Liberalism?
4) In what ways does Edmund Burke challenge the main tenets of Classical Liberalism? In what ways does he agree with some of those tenets and which ones?
5) Compare Burke’s supposed compromised Conservatism with more “consistent” Classical Conservatives like DeMaistre, Coleridge and Carlyle.
Answer and number each question Separately. Once again , watch for punctuation, grammar and neatness. Use Calibri 11 Font Size and MLA format. Be thorough with your answers. Show me that you are thinking not just repeating ! On the other hand do not drift into irrelevancies. Focus on the question! If you quote any citation you must cite the source and put it in quotes; even if you are quoting yourself from a previous paper or from a previous class.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more