APA format no plagiarism total 3 questions
1. Students must read The CEO of Starbucks and the Practice of Ethical Leadership and complete the questions at the end of the case study. To read click on the words above “The CEO of Starbucks and the Practice of Ethical Leadership” or copy to your browser.Instructions: Questions must be answered fully and completely to receive full points (2 page minimum). Do not include the questions in your response, your response must be structured as an essay.Research must be used to substantiate your response an APA reference list must be included.
2. we are required to read two articles and complete an annotated bibliography for each article (scholarly/peer-reviewed journal articles). (2 pages minimum)
below points need to be covered in biblography
• The reason the study was conducted
• What research design was used (surveys, interviews, case study, etc.) •
. Which research analysis was used (MANOVA, ANOVA, Kruskal Wallace, etc.) •
. The results of the study along with any conclusions of the author(s)
3. Pick one of the following terms for your research: Morals, principles, values, corporate social responsibility, or ethical culture.
one recent peer-reviewed academic journal article (within the past 3 years) that closely relates to the concept.
DEFINITION: A brief definition of the key term followed by the APA reference for the term; this does not count in the word requirement.
SUMMARY:Summarize the article in your own words- this should be in the 150-200 word range. Be sure to note the article’s author, note their credentials and why we should put any weight behind his/her opinions, research or findings regarding the key term.
DISCUSSION:Using 300-350 words, write a discussion, in your own words of the way the article relates to the selected chapter Key Term. A discussion is not rehashing what was already stated in the article, but the opportunity for you to add value by sharing your experiences, thoughts and opinions. This is the most important part of the assignment.
REFERENCES: All references must be listed at the bottom of the submission–in APA format
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more