Application: Applying Career Ethics in Practice.
Please no plagiarism and make sure you are able to access all resource on your own before you bid. Main references come from Capuzzi, D., & Stauffer, M. D. (2012) and/or American Psychological Association (2010). Assignments should adhere to graduate-level writing and be free from writing errors. I have also attached my assignment rubric so you can see how to make full points. Please follow the instructions to get full credit. I need this completed by 06/15/19 at 5pm.
Assignment – Week 3
Application: Applying Career Ethics in Practice
In this week’s discussion forum, you compared the current NCDA ethical standards with the ethical standards most closely associated with your discipline (either ACA or APA). In this Application assignment, you will apply this knowledge to your future work with clients.
To prepare for this assignment:
· Review the chapter on Ethics from the course textbook, along with the current NCDA Code of Ethics and the Code of Ethics most closely associated with your discipline (ACA or APA).
· Recall the material you developed in your Week 1 Application on the topic of self-assessments.
· Consider the type of clients you might work with who might present with issues related to career.
The assignment: (1–2 pages)
· Create a “mock” client that you can describe in one paragraph, including the client’s current goals, resources, and their Self-Directed Search (SDS) type code.
· Discuss how you as a counselor would ethically work with this client, including administration of and follow-up steps after the SDS.
· Include specific relevant ethical standards from the NCDA code and from the ethical code most closely associated with your discipline (ACA or APA).
Support your Application assignment with specific references to all resources used in its preparation. You are asked to provide a reference list only for those resources not included in the Learning Resources for this course.
· Capuzzi, D., & Stauffer, M. D. (2012). Career counseling: Foundations, perspectives, and applications. (2nd ed.). Boston, MA: Pearson Education.
Pick one of the web sites below to review, depending on your specialty area, in addition to the NCDA Ethical Standards, which everyone is to review.
· National Career Development Association. (2015). Internet sites for career planning. Retrieved from www.ncda.org/aws/NCDA/pt/sp/resources
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more