This is for my final (a presentation-q&a- and a written paper) for my arts marketing class , and it is on an organization I chose: Barclays Center (the arena in New York City).
I did part of it (I will attach it, you MUST read and comply with the rest I wrote as everything is connected and to appropriately answer the following questions, you will need to keep the line of thought and ideas from the ideas I already had and wrote). this is a marketing plan and I will need the following:
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (for presentation):
-write the Vision and write the Mission
-A very detailed Situation Analysis
*Include operational/programmatic changes that would have to be made in support of marketing strategy/tactics
– Target Audience
– Marketing Tactics
-Research Objectives and Rationale
(write them all separately, not as an essay)
IF any of the previous topics on this Q&A I already wrote on the document I am attaching, make sure to match them.
3 PAGES WRITTEN PORTION:
I will need you to write the first 3 pages of the written portion of the marketing plan. (This will be a total of 8 pages for me after, but I need the beginning ready -you do NOT need to write 8 pages, just the first 3!!)
WHAT THE PROFESSOR GAVE AS GUIDELIN –
Written portion (8 pages ) :
The written presentation will be as if the student was presenting to the managers or boards of directors of the organizations they have chosen. What would the written/leave behind version of the oral presentation be like?
- you are CMO of the chose organizations
- title is “the first 100 days”
- Outline actions you will take to identify and advance the marketing of the organization in support of its overall mission
- During presentation specify programs and actions in detail with supporting arguments
- You may include operational/programmatic changes that would have to be made in support of your marketing strategy and tactics. For example, a classical music organization may want to be more appealing to commuters and may want to change its performance start time to 6:00 pm on weekdays
For this written portion you should-
-look at other arenas around the world and compare (research)
-create a marketing checklist
-convince them that it’s better than Madison Square Garden
-convince it’s safer, more fun, etc.
Remember that as you won’t write the entire 8 pages, don’t do a “conclusion” to the written marketing plan portion.