Complete the following:
- Read the attached Welch’s article. Evaluate the context, setting, and rationale of the article author’s business problem. Your composition must construct an understanding of the author’s research purpose based on the stated business problem.
- Compose a formal, APA-formatted paper of no more than 700 words (word count excluding title and reference pages) that includes the following:
- Assesses the source by providing justification for regarding it as peer reviewed.
- Argues how the source is an example of applied business research by presenting the context for the underlying study as described by the author.
- Justifies—based on the author’s reasoning—the setting for the applied business problem, that is, how the author defended using a specific research method and design.
- Critiques—using other peer-reviewed sources for support—the author’s rationale for the worth or value of researching the business problem.
- Interprets the rationale of the author’s academic foundation for the study. Upon whose research did the author seek to build or expand upon by researching the business problem?
- Constructs an understanding of the author’s research purpose based on the stated business problem. Include an APA-formatted figure, in addition to the written synthesis, to demonstrate fully your ability to synthesize ideas. Incorporate the figure into the body of the composition, not presented as an attachment or appendix document.