- Top of Form
- Using the data from your community assessments:
- Select one Healthy People 2020 Leading Health Indicator (LHI) that relates to your clinical community(see attached word document). Based on your selected LHI topic:
- Create a plan for how nurses can advocate within the community for sustained change. Include:
- Include at least one peer-reviewed and one evidence-based reference and an APA-formatted reference page.
- Note: Remove all personally identifying information, such as the family members‘ names. Refer to family members by initials only.
- Format your assignment as one of the following:
- Analyze the role of community/public health nursing and community partnerships as they apply to your clinical community.
- Analyze the influence of social determinants of health, such as culture and access to resources, in your clinical community.
- Compare epidemiological data for your clinical community(attached word document) to state-level(California) data.
- Determine at least one community nursing diagnosis that relates to your clinical community.
- Identify at least one nursing intervention for each diagnosis above.
- List the health partnership(s) that could or do assist in implementing the interventions in the community. Find actual resources already available in the clinical community!
- Planned action
- Needed resources
- Timeframe for evaluation
- 18- to 20-slide presentation with detailed speaker notes.