1. a mutation that occurs due to a piece of chromosome being lost is called_____
2. A/An______ is a small ring of dna found in a bacterial cell.
3. Genetically identical organisms are called_______
4. ________________ is the deliberate alteration of genetic material of an organism.
5. The type if stem cell that can produce ALL of the other cell types is called_______
6. a type of protein that recognizes a specific sequence of dna and has the ability to cut both strands of the dna molecule at that site is called_________
7. A condition in which neither allele for a gene is dominant and the resulting phenotype of the offspring is in between is called____________
8. A change in the structure or amount of genetic material is called a__________________
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more