Research federal and state court cases pertaining to the topic of business entities. Select one court case and write a 2 page analysis that addresses the following:
- Evaluate legal options for creating a business entity.
- Articulate the importance, context, purpose, and relevance of law in a business environment:
- Identify the parties who are before the court.
- Provide a brief background to problem. Summarize the facts in no more than 2–3 paragraphs.
- Identify the specific disagreement between the parties.
- Explain the ruling of the court in no more than 1–2 paragraphs.
- Evaluate key judicial concepts that influence the decisions related to business:
- Was there a dissenting opinion? If so, explain why some of the judges or justices disagreed with the majority in the decision.
- Do you agree with the court’s decision? Why or why not?