Change Report (Choose a Company)
1. Summarize and be thoughtful – (report as much as possible, analyze and recommend as much as possible)
2. Include a reference list for resources used
3. Length 3pg. and Single space
4. You can add tables/ figures / financial information etc as appendix if you wish
Your report should include the following parts:
I. Overview (10%):
Describe the contextual / company conditions and/or change requirements/dilemmas that made change necessary. Provide information as to how did the company recognize the need for change and what did then ensue?
II. Analysis (50%):
• If the change already took place/ was implemented, assess – what went well / wrong (and explain why?)
• If the change hasn’t been implemented yet, critically evaluate the steps planned and their appropriateness vis-à-vis the change needs identified.
III. Recommendations (40%):
Recommendations: Put yourself in the position of a ‘change architect’ – what would you do differently and why (in the case change has taken place already)? What would be your recommendations for the company moving forward?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more