Discussions of President Woodrow Wilson’s foreign policy can refer to several different ideas and different global partners. Choose one aspect of Wilson’s foreign policy, identify the policy, explain its aim, and assess its success in a paper.
For the content of the paper you should:
- Discuss and reference concepts taken from the course reading material and relevant research.
- Include a title page, an introduction with a thesis statement, a body, a conclusion and a reference page.
- Submit 3-4 pages (not including title or reference pages), double-space, and format according to the APA guidelines in the CSU Global Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Include 2-3 credible, academic, or professional references beyond the text or other course materials.
- Review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment.
- Template Paper (Links to an external site.): A sample template with correct APA formatting.
- CSU Global Writing Center (Links to an external site.): Provides writing style tips and tutorials.
- CSU Global Library (Links to an external site.): A good place to find references.