Culture Class Assignment Family Traditions
Familial Health Traditions
- Read and follow the directions on pages 160 and 161.
- Conduct an interview with an older family member.
- Summarize your findings regarding familial and social changes, and your ethnocultural and religiousheritage. (Include one example)
- Your paper should be:
- One (1) page
- Typed according to APA style for margins, formating and spacing standards
- See NUR3045 – Library (located on left-side on menu) for tutorial Using APA Style
- Typed into a Microsoft Word document, save the file, and then upload the file.
- I ATTACHED THE PDF OF THE BOOK SO YOU CAN LOOK AT PAGE 160 AND 161 WHCIH IS PART OF CHAPTER 7
You must proofread your paper. But do not strictly rely on your computer’s spell-checker and grammar-checker; failure to do so indicates a lack of effort on your part and you can expect your grade to suffer accordingly. Papers with numerous misspelled words and grammatical mistakes will be penalized. Read over your paper – in silence and then aloud – before handing it in and make corrections as necessary. Often it is advantageous to have a friend proofread your paper for obvious errors. Handwritten corrections are preferable to uncorrected mistakes.
Use a standard 10 to 12 point (10 to 12 characters per inch) typeface. Smaller or compressed type and papers with small margins or single-spacing are hard to read. It is better to let your essay run over the recommended number of pages than to try to compress it into fewer pages.
Likewise, large type, large margins, large indentations, triple-spacing, increased leading (space between lines), increased kerning (space between letters), and any other such attempts at “padding” to increase the length of a paper are unacceptable, wasteful of trees, and will not fool your professor.
The paper must be neatly formatted, double-spaced with a one-inch margin on the top, bottom, and sides of each page. When submitting hard copy, be sure to use white paper and print out using dark ink. If it is hard to read your essay, it will also be hard to follow your argument.