Define and Describe operant and respondent conditioning.
As behavior analysts, we frequently use operant conditioning to teach new behaviors (and eliminate old behaviors) by manipulating the consequences that follow them. Respondent conditioning is also used by behavior analysts, for example, by establishing various reinforcers through pairing of stimuli. Define and Describe operant and respondent conditioning.
For this assignment, complete the following:
· Define operant and respondent conditioning.
· Describe the similarities and differences between these two types of learning.
· Provide two real-world, detailed examples of operant conditioning and two real-world, detailed examples of respondent conditioning.
· Written communication: Should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
· APA formatting: References and citations are formatted according to current APA style guidelines.
· Resources: Minimum of 1–2 scholarly or professional resources.
· Length: 2–3 double-spaced pages, in addition to the title page and reference page.
· Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
· SafeAssign: You are required to use SafeAssign before submitting the completed assignment to your instructor. Submit your work to SafeAssign as a draft, review the results, and make any needed changes. When you are ready, submit your assignment to the assignment area for grading.
Refer to the Operant and Respondent Conditioning Scoring Guide to ensure you understand the grading criteria for this assignment.
Note: Your instructor may also use the Writing Feedback Tool to provide feedback on your writing. In the tool, click the linked resources for helpful writing information.
Portfolio Prompt: You may choose to save this learning activity to your ePortfolio.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more