Describe how the political history of the country influenced nursing education in your selected (2) countries. How did nursing education develop?
1. READ the following:
• Chapter 10: Child Health
• Chapter 11: Communicable Diseases
2. READ the following four (4) articles related to nursing education systems around the globe (Ireland, Kenya, Poland, China). CLICK on the PDF files.
• O’Dwyer, P. (2007). The educational preparation of nurses in Ireland. Nursing Education Perspectives, 28(3), 136-139. [PDF file]
• Mule, G.K. (1986). Nursing education in Kenya: Trends and innovations. International Nursing Review, 33(3), 83-86. [PDF file]
• Sztembis, B. (2006). The past, present and future of nurse education in Poland: stages, conditions and activities. International Nursing Review, 53(2), 102-109. [PDF file]
• Xu, Y., Xu, Z., & Zhang, J. (2000). The nursing education system in the People’s Republic of China: Evolution, structure and reform. International Nursing Review, 47(4), 207-217. [PDF file]
3. WRITE a 750 word paper CCOMPARE the nursing education systems of the two (2) of the countries in the above journal articles. See the Nursing Student Writing Guidelines Checklist for paper requirements and answering the following:
• HEADING: Political History and Development of Nursing Education: Comparison of [Selected Country] and [Selected Country]
o Describe how the political history of the country influenced nursing education in your selected (2) countries. How did nursing education develop?
• HEADING: Government and Nursing Organizations Influencing Nursing Education: Comparison of [Selected Country] and [Selected Country]
o Which government agency(ies) or organizations influenced the training of nurses and how did the agency(ies) do that? Did nursing organizations play a role?
• HEADING: Current System of Nursing Education: Comparison of [Selected Country] and [Selected Country]
o According to the article, what is the current system for educating nurses in the selected counties? Are there diploma (hospital-based) schools? Has nursing education moved into university settings? Is there a combination of nursing education programs (similar to U.S. system) to train nurses?
• HEADING: Post-Graduate (Masters) Education: Comparison of [Selected Country] and [Selected Country]
o Is post-graduate (masters) education for nurses available?
• HEADING: Reflections on Nursing Education in [Selected Countries]
o In conclusion, what surprised you about nursing education in the countries that you selected?
• Use the above headings in your paper. In-text citations and a reference list MUST be found in your paper.
• See the Nursing Student Writing Guidelines Checklist for APA formatting.
• See end of Module for common paper errors.
• Comparison of: Political History and Development of Nursing Education;
• Government and Nursing Organizations Influencing Nursing Education;
• Current System of Nursing Education;
• Post-Graduate (Masters) Education
8.8 million children under the age of 5 die each year
Many of these deaths are preventable
Children are a particularly vulnerable population
Closely linked with poverty
Insufficient progress has been made in certain parts of the world in reducing childhood morbidity and mortality
Perinatal : first week of life
Neonatal : referring to the first month of life
Infant : referring to the first year of life
Under-5 : referring to children 0-4 years old
40% of the burden of disease in low- and middle-income countries
Disproportionately affect the poor
Enormous economic consequences
Relevance to MDGs
Burden of communicable disease is unnecessary, many can be prevented or treated
Communicable disease- transmitted from animal to animal, animal to human, or human to human
Spread and contracted through food, water, bodily fluids, vector, inhalation, nontraumatic contact, and traumatic contact
Controlled with vaccination, mass chemotherapy, vector control, improved water and sanitation, improved care seeking and disease recognition, case management, and behavioral change
The post Describe how the political history of the country influenced nursing education in your selected (2) countries. How did nursing education develop? appeared first on prowriterhub.com.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount! Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Describe how the political history of the country influenced nursing education in your selected (2) countries. How did nursing education develop? appeared first on Nursing Writers Hub.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more