Application: Problem/Issue Selection
Note: Please complete the Application Assignment prior to the Discussion question this week.
Now that you have selected a topic, you will identify an important problem within the broad topic that you would like to explore. In choosing the problem/issue, consider the following questions: Do you want to address a work problem, community problem, or problem that affects the larger society? Why is this problem of interest? Keep in mind that the more complex the problem, the more complex the analysis and potential solutions.
· Review the “Capstone Project: PSYC 6393” PowerPoint presentation from Week 1 that describes the Capstone Project, paying particular attention to the discussion of how to choose a topic.
· Assess the critical considerations and how they relate to your topic.
· Read Chapter 2 of the course text, Asking the Right Questions: A Guide to Critical Thinking.
· Think about a problem/issue that you would like to explore in your Capstone Project, using the provided web sites for identifying a topic if necessary.
In 1-2 pages, respond to the following:
1. Describe the topic you have selected for your Capstone Project.
2. Describe the problem/issue related to the topic.
3. Justify your selection of the problem/issue.
Choose from the following topics for this assignment:
1. Addictions: Substance Use Disorders and Addictions
2. Health Disparities
3. Sexual Abuse
4. Sports and exercise
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Describe the topic you have selected for your Capstone Project. 2. Describe the problem/issue related to the topic. appeared first on Coursework Research.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more