Demonstrate the ability to identify a quality improvement need.
2. Demonstrate the ability identify the appropriate target population for the need.
3. Assess the target populations needs regarding the identified quality improvement.
4. Discuss the appropriate process for developing the policy related to the quality improvement.
5. Identify the appropriate chain of command for implementing a policy regarding the quality improvement process.
6. Discuss the appropriate timeline and chain of command for evaluating and revising the policy related to the quality improvement process.
Look around your place of work. There are usually many procedures and policies regulating the actions of staff for patient safety. Polices attempt to standardize care and help drive positive outcomes for the organization and most importantly for the patients. Policies are stated in the absolute; shall or will. They are directives. Your organization will have several policies. In this course, you are to explore the process required in developing good policies and getting them implemented. This is similar to the process for developing laws as explained in your textbook. Think of the nursing process: Assess, Diagnose, Plan, Implement, and Evaluate. In developing a policy, nurses follow this pattern. In this assignment, you will delineate this process for a particular nursing topic.
Final Project Instructions:
Your assignment is to write a paper on how you would develop a policy (new or revised policy) to address an issue identified in a practice setting:
A)You may use as many references as you need to for this document to bring the best EBP to your project.
B)This writing assignment should adhere to APA style.
C)Project must be between 3-5 pages NOT including the title page and reference list.
1) You are to delineate processes for getting the policy adopted and implemented within that practice setting. Using these “steps” as headings for your paper elaborated on the required items listed here.
2) The introduction is to cover basic information about the topic supported by research and the need for such a policy. Consider and include, at a minimum, potential issues related to safety, culture, collaboration, finances, information management, and resource utilization, if applicable, when writing this assignment.
A. Who are the people directly addressed in the policy? Includes internal and external people:
Internal=within the organization.
External=Those coming into the organization such as vendors.
B. What are the needs/wants of the identified people? How will you identify their needs/wants?
C. How will the policy respond to their needs/wants? What does the policy and/or procedure provide for these people?
D. What processes and/or procedures will be needed to produce results to meet the need for the identified people.
E. Who will be responsible for implementing this policy – What is your institution’s process for policy development and revision?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount! Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
Originally posted 2018-04-24 21:08:55.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more