Developing an Instructional Unit
This project will help you focus on the important concepts presented throughout the course. For this project, you will be expected to develop three lesson plans as part of an instructional unit on a subject of your choice focusing on one disease. The project will contain one lesson plan focused on education of a patient, one on family education, and one on staff development. The plans should demonstrate a logical approach to teaching, communicate what is to be taught and how, and outline how objectives are to be evaluated. At a minimum, each final lesson must contain the following components:
· Provide the title of the lesson.
· Identify and describe the learners.
o Include Learner Assessment: educational level, developmental level, readiness to learn, etc.
· Describe the educational setting: (staff development, patient education, family education, etc.).
· Purpose and rationale for the lesson(s).
· Describe the philosophical or theoretical basis for teaching approaches used in the lesson.
Statement of goals and objectives:
· Write broad instructional goals for the educational experience.
· Write behavioral objectives based on Bloom’s taxonomy.
Instructional methods and evaluation of learning—for each objective:
· Describe the lesson content.
· Provide a sequence for teaching activities.
· Describe instructional strategies.
· Indicate time allotted for each activity.
· Describe the instructional resources (materials, tools, etc.) to be used.
· Describe how the learning will be evaluated.
“Our Prices Start at $11.99. As Our First Client, Use Coupon Code GET15 to claim 15% Discount This Month!!”
The post Developing An Instructional Unit – nursing writers appeared first on nursing writers.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more