DeVry University has decided to enhance security by installing high-definition IP cameras throughout its campus network. After evaluating different…
DeVry University has decided to enhance security by installing high-definition IP cameras throughout its campus network. After evaluating different products, the Cisco 4300 Video Surveillance camera was chosen as DeVry’s standard.
As the network engineer, you have been asked to design the new network switching infrastructure that fully supports both the existing data traffic and the additional camera traffic according to the following requirements.
Your network design should address each of the following requirements:
1. Must comply with the Cisco hierarchical design model;
2. Must provide physical, as well as logical, redundancy;
3. Must integrate 1Gb uplinks;
4. Must segment camera IP traffic from the existing network for security reasons;
5. Must support a minimum of 150 cameras;
6. Must utilize PoE for cameras to avoid the use of power bricks or power injectors;
7. Must provide sufficient bandwidth for full HD support; and
8. Must minimize rack space.
Any citation style (APA, MLA, Chicago/Turabian, Harvard)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.