Write a 2000 word paper in which you apply the concepts of epidemiology and nursing research to a communicable disease. Refer to the CDC website and one or two other scholarly websites for assistance completing this assignment.
Choose one communicable disease from the following list:
1. Chicken Pox
5. Hepatitis B
1. Describe the communicable disease (causes, symptoms, mode of transmission, complications, treatment) and the demographic of interest (mortality, morbidity, and prevalence). Is this a reportable disease? If so, provide details about reporting time, whom to report to, etc.
2. Describe the determinants of health and explain how those factors contribute to the development of the disease.
3. Discuss the epidemiology triangle as it relates to the communicable disease you have selected. Include host factors, agent factors, (presence or absence), and environmental factors. Are there any special considerations for the community, schools, or general population?
4. Explain the role of the community health nurse (case finding, data collecting, reporting, data analysis and follow up).
5. Identify at least one national agency or organization that addresses the communicable disease chosen and describe how the organization(s) contribute to the resolving or reducing the impact of disease.
6. Discuss a global implication of the disease. How this is addressed in other countries or cultures? Is this disease endemic to a particular area? Provide an example.
A minimum three peer reviewed or professional references is required.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Discuss a global implication of the disease. How this is addressed in other countries or cultures? Is this disease endemic to a particular area? Provide an example. appeared first on Coursework Research.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more