Distinguish between culture as difference versus culture as ideology.
Foundations online Midterm Exam 2019
Please answer 5 of the 6 following questions with one paragraph for each question. As per your syllabus, please make sure your answer:
• is accurate and complete
• appropriately references relevant lecture, readings, and live discussions
• is well-written
Please refer to the additional information regarding APA format on the course wall that was posted towards the beginning of the course. Thank you!
1. Trace the roots of the evolution of the wellness perspective in the history of the counseling professions. In your answer, explain how and why the developmental perspective has shifted to the wellness perspective.
2. Why is the establishment of the ACA in 1993 a significant milestone it the evolution of the counseling profession?
3. Why is a non-hierarchical collaborative relationship between counselor and client a critical element of a wellness model?
4. Distinguish between culture as difference versus culture as ideology.
5. What are your thoughts about the relationship between spirituality and organized religion? In answering this question, be clear about how you are defining spirituality.
6. In the story about B. T. Miller by J. Mooallem, how would you explain the strong and powerful connections that seemed to characterize Miller’s relationships with others from the perspective of Buddhist psychology.
You must proofread your paper. But do not strictly rely on your computer’s spell-checker and grammar-checker; failure to do so indicates a lack of effort on your part and you can expect your grade to suffer accordingly. Papers with numerous misspelled words and grammatical mistakes will be penalized. Read over your paper – in silence and then aloud – before handing it in and make corrections as necessary. Often it is advantageous to have a friend proofread your paper for obvious errors. Handwritten corrections are preferable to uncorrected mistakes.
Use a standard 10 to 12 point (10 to 12 characters per inch) typeface. Smaller or compressed type and papers with small margins or single-spacing are hard to read. It is better to let your essay run over the recommended number of pages than to try to compress it into fewer pages.
Likewise, large type, large margins, large indentations, triple-spacing, increased leading (space between lines), increased kerning (space between letters), and any other such attempts at “padding” to increase the length of a paper are unacceptable, wasteful of trees, and will not fool your professor.
The paper must be neatly formatted, double-spaced with a one-inch margin on the top, bottom, and sides of each page. When submitting hard copy, be sure to use white paper and print out using dark ink. If it is hard to read your essay, it will also be hard to follow your argument.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more