Assume that the low-calorie frozen, microwavable food company from Assignments 1 and 2 wants to
expand and has to make some long-term capital budgeting decisions. The company is currently facing
increases in the costs of major ingredients.
Use the Internet to research government policies and regulation.
The paper needs to be written in APA Format with references in APA Format. Each requirement should be in a H1 Header. So there should be Eight H1 Headers. The First header should be Introduction and the last header should be Conclusion. All the other headers should be a requirement with the text under it in APA Format.
Here are the H1 Headers:
Write a six to eight (7-8) page paper in which you:
1. Outline a plan that managers in the low-calorie, frozen microwaveable food company could follow
in anticipation of raising prices when selecting pricing strategies for making their products
response to a change in price less elastic. Provide a rationale for your response.
2. Examine the major effects that government policies have on production and employment. Predict
the potential effects that government policies could have on your company.
3. Determine whether or not government regulation to ensure fairness in the low-calorie, frozen
microwavable food industry is needed. Cite the major reasons for government involvement in a
market economy. Provide two (2) examples of government involvement in a similar market
economy to support your response.
4. Examine the major complexities that would arise under expansion via capital projects. Propose
key actions that the company could take in order to prevent or address these complexities.
5. Suggest the substantive manner in which the company could create a convergence between the
interests of stockholders and managers. Indicate the most likely impact to profitability of such a
convergence. Provide two (2) examples of instances that support your response.
6. Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment.