The assignment is to formulate an interesting economic question, develop a research plan for bringing data to bear on this economic question, obtain and manage the dataset, and use econometric methods in conjunction with this data, informed by economic theory, to analyze and hopefully answer the original economic question. More specifically, your economic question should link to one or more key measurable variables and postulate whether there are differences in these measures across two or more identifiable sub-groups in the population. A key requirement for the paper is that it must include one or more formal statistical hypotheses and statistical tests of those hypotheses.
1. Introduction (minimum 500 words)
a. Overview of the question to be addressed including the economic relevance of the question. b. Discuss the economic theory behind the question and expected results based on theory.
2. Literature Review a. Discussion of published analysis on the topic, their key findings and how/why your approach or sample may be different.
3. Methodology/Data a. Describe data sources and statistical methods to be employed. This should include a clear description of how your statistical method links to the question posed in the introduction. b. Include summary statistics (sample means, standard errors, sample size, correlation statistics) of your data.
4. Findings/Observations a. This section presents the results of your statistical analysis. b. Present/summarize your formal statistical test(s) and the conclusion(s) that follow. c. Include a discussion of how your results are in line with, or deviate from, what would be suggested by economic theory. d. Discussion of any limitations to your analysis that might affect your results.
5. Conclusion a. Summary of your findings. b. Include a discussion of any potential deficiencies in your analysis and/or available data
The total paper (2000 words)
I had the paper already. I need to revise it. It must use econometric methods.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more