The purpose of this interview is for you to explore and reflect on the differences between you and the person you interviewed.For this assignment you will interview a person who is either a different, age, gender, race or ability.The questions that you need to ask the person are listed below.You will also need to answer the questions for yourself.Once you have completed the interview, you will write a paper comparing your responses to the responses of the person you interviewed. There is not a page limit, but it must be thorough and in-depth. You will need to include your reaction to their responses and how they are the same or different from your own. You will also need to reflect on your experience doing the interview, and how it may or may not have changed an opinion you have or had about the other person’s culture, gender, age or ability. Lastly, include why you think it would be important to reflect on your own upbringing and get to know the upbringing of the families in your schools.
1. What year were you born?
2. How would you define your culture?
3. What is your birth order (first, middle, last)?
4. How did your birth order play a role in how you grew up (more responsibilities, less responsibilities, etc.)?
5. What were some of the beliefs and values of your family?
6. What are some stereotypes that people might have about your culture, race, and ethnicity? Did those positively or negatively impact you growing up?
7. What were some of your experiences in school? Were they positive or negative? How did they impact how you grew up?
8. Were there any community programs that you were involved in? What was your role?
9. Were there any world events happening that impacted how you grew up? What was the impact?
10. Do you still have some of the same beliefs and values now, as an adult?
11. What changed and stayed the same? Why?
12. Do you believe that your experiences and relationships played a role in how you developed your beliefs and values? Why or why not?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more