Social and behavioral intelligence is crucial to presenting yourself as a
professional and collaborating successfully with your peers and supervisors. In
Units 1 and 2 you explored and learned about what defines a professional
presence. You reflected on your own current professional image and where growth
and change would strengthen it.
In this Assignment you will create a standard PowerPoint presentation
representing yourself as a professional. Be sure to reflect on what you have
learned thus far in the course as you complete this Assignment. Instructions for
creating a PowerPoint are listed in the Unit 3 Learning Activities. ( Course is Organizational Behavior)
Your PowerPoint presentation should include a total of 5 slides using the
- Slide 1: Cover page that includes your name, course, section number, date,
and the Assignment title.
- Slide 2: Introduction – who you are and your chosen professional field. (Business)
- Slide 3: A brief overview of how you perceive yourself professionally. You
may include a photo.
- Slide 4: A description of attributes which contribute to professionalism in
your chosen field such as professional attire, communication, and
- Slide 5: Cite all sources you have used.