G125/HUM2023 Module 1- Humanities and Creative Expressions
Instructions: Create a PowerPoint presentation by performing the following:
- Provide eight examples of ways that the humanities influence creative expression.
- Cover four or more branches of the humanities (i.e., not all examples of musicians or authors).
- Each example should have its own slide with a clear, appropriate image and a brief explanation of how that example has been impacted by humanities (example: a slide featuring an image representing the movie Lord of the Rings with a sentence stating “The film LOTR incorporates aspects of the human condition such as discrimination, despair, courage, the feeling of triumph, happiness, internal mental scarring, and loss.”).
- Include a title slide.
- Include a reference slide with links to your resources.
- Proofread your work for spelling and grammar.