Human Beh Discussion
Human Beh Discussion
ORDER NOW FOR CUSTOMIZED AND ORIGINAL ESSAY PAPERS
include the following:
- A new understanding you have gained in the resources about gender identity
- An explanation of how individuals’ gender identity affects their development through young and middle adulthood
- A strategy you might use to apply your understanding of gender identity development to social work practice
Respond to at least two colleagues in one or more of the following ways:
- Add to your colleague’s explanation of how gender identity affects an individual’s life-span development.
- Explain whether you might use your colleague’s strategy for applying the concept of gender identity to social work practice. Provide support for your position.
You must proofread your paper. But do not strictly rely on your computer’s spell-checker and grammar-checker; failure to do so indicates a lack of effort on your part and you can expect your grade to suffer accordingly. Papers with numerous misspelled words and grammatical mistakes will be penalized. Read over your paper – in silence and then aloud – before handing it in and make corrections as necessary. Often it is advantageous to have a friend proofread your paper for obvious errors. Handwritten corrections are preferable to uncorrected mistakes.
Use a standard 10 to 12 point (10 to 12 characters per inch) typeface. Smaller or compressed type and papers with small margins or single-spacing are hard to read. It is better to let your essay run over the recommended number of pages than to try to compress it into fewer pages.
Likewise, large type, large margins, large indentations, triple-spacing, increased leading (space between lines), increased kerning (space between letters), and any other such attempts at “padding” to increase the length of a paper are unacceptable, wasteful of trees, and will not fool your professor.
The paper must be neatly formatted, double-spaced with a one-inch margin on the top, bottom, and sides of each page. When submitting hard copy, be sure to use white paper and print out using dark ink. If it is hard to read your essay, it will also be hard to follow your argument.