Employers have been coming up with innovative employee rewards to boost morale and acknowledge employee needs for creativity and personal goal accomplishment. Some of the latest potential employee rewards include using the Internet at work for personal reasons such as shopping, communicating with friends, or personal finances; bringing a pet to work; instituting a controlled napping policy, and the sports and office betting pools.
Write an eight to ten (8-10) page paper in which you:
1. Determine how innovations in employee benefits can improve the overall competitive compensation strategy of the organization. In other words, if your benefits programs have been improved, how will that improve the company’s compensation strategy?
2. Explain how innovative benefits could be tied to specific jobs. More specifically, how do the benefits programs help attract talent for specific jobs? HINT: View information at https://www.workforce.com/2016/09/14/tie-comp-performance-management-attract-keep-employees/ and information in the textbook.
3. Critique (or assess) the effectiveness of equity-based rewards systems for both compensation and benefits. Why do you believe companies use equity to reward employees and is that approach effective?
4. Discuss the key elements of integrating innovation into a traditional total rewards program. In other words, in your current total rewards program what elements might you use to integrate innovation solutions to it?
5. Recommend a process that optimizes an employee-based suggestion program to continually refresh the total rewards of the organization.
6. Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Required Resources (access attached in word document): PLEASE USE!!!
WorldatWork. (2007). The WorldatWork handbook of compensation, benefits, & total rewards. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons.
Here’s what you’ll be specifically graded on:
1. The running heads are set up properly on cover page and information is centered on the page (not too far up or too far down).
2. Every page has a page number and it is placed inside the running head.
3. Introduction and Conclusion sections are required and worth 5 points each. Please do not miss these!!
4. Introduction section has the title of the paper as its heading…NOT the word Introduction..
5. All headings are restructured versions of the paper’s requirements statements and not copied and pasted versions.
6. Reference and introduction headings are not to be bold text; all other headings are bold text
7. All citations have 3 parts: author, year, and page or paragraph numbers. Mandatory!
8. Paper has good mixture of research and student’s own thoughts and the information is relevant.
9. All paragraphs are properly indented throughout the paper.
10. Conclusion section is effective and does not repeat what the introduction says or begins with “In this paper we talked about…”
11. Any journal article used as a reference must have a “retrieved from” web address that takes the reader directly to the source, NOT to the host page (Ex; Ebsco)
12. It goes without saying that all information in any paper must be specific to the paper’s topics with good grammar and meaning.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Human Resources appeared first on Nursing Experts Help.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more