After Reading Chapter 13 in the Cohen book, please summarize and explain your understanding of:
- What did Drucker mean by his title of this chapter?
- What was the main thing Cohen learned about Drucker under the section “Drucker really knew those he led”
- What was the commandment’s quotation in the next section, and explain why you think he made this a high priority.
- Beyond knowing names, what are some of the ways that you have personally engaged in, in knowing people when applying the meaning of “Get out and talk with those you would lead”
- Discuss the benefits of “Internal Societal” activities as a way to bond with and know the people in any organization.
Make sure you have in-text citations in proper APA and a corresponding full reference page.
The paper must be at least 750 words.