Impact Analysis Part 3: Prevention and Response Strategies
Prior to or when security measures fail, it is essential to have in place several response strategies. In 1,250-1,500 words:
1. Explain how negotiations with accreditors on compliance should be dealt with. Provide an example.
2. Present appropriate response strategies that can be put into action (i.e., breach notification policies).
3. Present employee training recommendations for creating awareness of the organization’s security measurements.
4. Explain how to obtain feedback on the effectiveness of security policies from stakeholders. Provide an example.
5. Explain how to identify new threats, vulnerabilities, or any countermeasures that may not have been present/available when the initial security measures were first implemented. What mechanisms could be in place to catch any oversights? Explain how this would be reported/communicated. Example, an IT professional explains why a specific device is configured, why if it is compliant it will NOT work, or why if it is NOT compliant it does work.
6. Explain how operational managers, stakeholders, and/or individuals affected will be notified. Provide examples for each.
7. Identify organization management techniques to respond quickly to new challenges. Explain with supporting details.
The post Impact analysis- prevention and response strategies appeared first on nursing writers.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more