You are required to write a report that analyses and evaluates the implications of 1. global change, 2. digital change and 3. change in the natural environment, for business in a given industry.
The aim of this assessment is for you to think critically about business in relation to multifaceted changes and their implications, by undertaking quality research and by bringing together concepts and insights from across the Paper.
Your report should:
• 1. Offer a deep understanding of the given industry by undertaking relevant research and by drawing on multiple concepts and issues from all three areas of the BUSS506 paper.
• Note: implications for your industry could include both impacts on business and how business is responding, but you should avoid undue focus on areas of business not explored in BUSS506, such as marketing. *You may wish to mention Covid‐19, but your report should go well beyond a focus on this issue.
• 2. Draw on at least six different quality sources of information to inform and support your ideas.
• Acknowledge all your sources of information by using in‐text references through your report and provide a reference list at the end of your report. All resource should be academic,and they can’t be older than ten years source.
• 3. Draw conclusions about how the three areas are shaping the future of business in your industry, including a well‐justified explanation of which of the three you believe will have the most significant impact.
• 4.*Provide a recommendation to promote significant positive change on an issue that relates to at least one of the ideas raised in your report.
Choose an industry from this list to research and write your report on:
1. Aviation – airline and airport operations
2. Banking – supply of banking services
3. Consumer retail – sale of finished products to end-user consumers
4. Farming – agriculture (animal farming) or horticulture (crop growing)
5. Food services – preparing and serving food and beverages
6. Healthcare – provision of medical services to patients
7. Logistics – transportation and storage of goods
8. Manufacturing – vehicles or apparel or textiles
9. Media – production and publication of print, broadcast and digital media
10. Professional services – accounting or legal services
11. Telecommunications – voice and data communications provision
12. Tourism – provision of tourism products and services
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more