1. Describe the rights of the client in a psychiatric setting.
2. Discuss the legal and ethical issues related to seclusion and restraint.
3. Discuss the meaning of standard of care.
4. Describe the most common types of torts in the mental health setting.
5. Describe the components of malpractice.
6. Identify pertinent ethical issues in the practice of psychiatric nursing.
1. Identify the types of losses for which people may grieve.
2. Discuss various theories related to understanding the grief process.
3. Describe the five dimensions of grieving.
4. Discuss universal and culturally specific mourning rituals.
5. Discuss disenfranchised grief.
6. Identify factors that increase a person’s susceptibility to complications related to grieving.
7. Discuss factors that are critical to integrating loss into life.
8. Apply the nursing process to facilitate grieving for clients and families.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more