ATTACHMENT IS THE OUTLINE FOR THE FINAL PAPER….THIS OUTLINE REPRESENTS HOW THE FINAL PAPER IS WRITTEN (IT DISCUSSES THE TOPIC YOU ARE WRITING ABOUT) IT IS MANDATORY TO USE THIS OUTLINE IN THIS FINAL PAPER….THESE REFERENCES AND OUTLINE MUST BE USED IN THE FINAL PAPER…
YOU ARE WRITING ABOUT “Underage Workers and Multinational Business Activities”
Prepare an 11 double spaced page paper (not including the title and reference pages) that assesses a legal/ethical issue or situation relating to a current, previous, or potential future work environment. Use at least 10 scholarly sources that are suitable for research in a graduate-level course.
Your paper must include the following::
- A description of a business situation that presents a legal and ethical issue. The business situation must be from prior, current, or anticipated future employment experiences or from a current event. The description of the business situation must not exceed two pages.
- An analysis of the ethical concerns raised by the situation.An explanation of at least three of the relevant areas of law that have been addressed in this course (e.g., constitutional law, contracts, anti-trust law, securities regulations, employment law, environmental law, crimes, or torts) and an assessment of the each area of law as it applies to the business situation identified.
- Apply at least two different ethical theories to the situation to support at least two different outcomes.
- The paper must determine which ethical outlook as applied to this particular situation will result in the best legal outcome for the business.
- An explanation of at least three of the relevant areas of law that have been addressed in this course (e.g., constitutional law, contracts, anti-trust law, securities regulations, employment law, environmental law, crimes, or torts) and an assessment of the each area of law as it applies to the business situation identified.
- A recommendation to reduce liability exposure and improve the ethical climate or the overall ethics of the situation. Your recommendation must be supported by specific legal, ethical, and business principles.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be 11 to 15 double-spaced pages in length (not including the title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement which identifies the focus of the paper.
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least 10 scholarly sources.
- Must document all sources in APA style.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style.
THIS PAPER IS DUE MONDAY 4/27/2015 BY 3:00 P.M. NO LATER….SOONER THE BETTER….THAT IS 29 HOURS FROM NOW