Logic Model Paper
Logic Model Paper
ORDER NOW FOR CUSTOMIZED AND ORIGINAL ESSAY PAPERS
1-2 page logic model on how to stop teen vaping in the us.
Logic Model Template
CSSW 586 Research Methods II
Program: logic model
Develop a logic model for the formative evaluation of a new program that you want to develop at your agency. As you analyze your program, begin by describing basic assumptions and then add the following program components. Your narrative section will focus on your analysis of the problematic condition which demands intervention, and underlying assumptions about the sequences (if… then relationship). A typical logic model template would have the following components
1. Resources/Inputs include the human, financial, organizational, and community resources a program has available to direct toward the work. Sometimes this component is referred to as
2. Activities are what the program does with the resources. Activities are the processes, tools, events, technology, and actions that are an intentional part of the program implementation. These interventions are used to bring about the intended program changes or results.
3. Outputs are the direct products of program activities and may include types, levels and targets of services to be delivered by the program.
4. Outcomes (Intermediate) are the specific changes in program participants’ behavior, knowledge, skills, status and level of functioning.
5. Impact/Long-term Outcome is the fundamental intended or unintended change occurring in organizations, communities or systems as a result of program activities.
You must proofread your paper. But do not strictly rely on your computer’s spell-checker and grammar-checker; failure to do so indicates a lack of effort on your part and you can expect your grade to suffer accordingly. Papers with numerous misspelled words and grammatical mistakes will be penalized. Read over your paper – in silence and then aloud – before handing it in and make corrections as necessary. Often it is advantageous to have a friend proofread your paper for obvious errors. Handwritten corrections are preferable to uncorrected mistakes.
Use a standard 10 to 12 point (10 to 12 characters per inch) typeface. Smaller or compressed type and papers with small margins or single-spacing are hard to read. It is better to let your essay run over the recommended number of pages than to try to compress it into fewer pages.
Likewise, large type, large margins, large indentations, triple-spacing, increased leading (space between lines), increased kerning (space between letters), and any other such attempts at “padding” to increase the length of a paper are unacceptable, wasteful of trees, and will not fool your professor.
The paper must be neatly formatted, double-spaced with a one-inch margin on the top, bottom, and sides of each page. When submitting hard copy, be sure to use white paper and print out using dark ink. If it is hard to read your essay, it will also be hard to follow your argument.