Week 8 provides an opportunity for you to consolidate the learning experience of others. Consider yourself as the Professor of Week 8. In a broad sense, the following questions will help you prompt classmates to think beyond PACO 500.
- What particular insight from the course has helped you experience a greater level of calm or peace?
- What resources are available to help you become a more resilient, trustworthy, and effective people-helper?
ORDER NOW FOR CUSTOMIZED, PLAGIARISM-FREE PAPERS
Meaning-Making Forum 5 (Week 8)
In this last subject matter conversation, solidify your learning experience with a convincing “So What?!” and, as a people-helper, discover “What’s Best Next?!” Thoughtfully develop responses to the following considerations.
- “So What?!” With the following scenario in mind, can you provide a clear, convincing argument for a particular insight from the course?
Louise Smith, the first lady of racing, wisely said, “You can’t reach for anything new if your hands are still full of yesterday’s junk.”
More than likely there are moments when yesterday’s junk still keeps you awake at night.
What problem, perspective, paradigm, or perplexing people puzzle keeps you awake at night? In what way has the Holy Spirit used course materials to address a piece of junk?
Organize your thoughts, proofread carefully and support your response with a good example and at least 1 citation from the readings.
- “What’s Best Next?!” Petersen (2015) intimated that people-helping could be “thera-noxious” (unhealthy, p. 251). Locate resources that may foster a therapeutic (healthy) paradigm in three areas:
- Self-Care? CLICK HERE for starters.
- Safe and Secure Helping Relationship? CLICK HERE for starters.
- Further Training? CLICK HERE for starters.
This is your opportunity to consolidate the learning experience of others. Dig deep and dig up more helpful resources. Be concise and clear so that the most inattentive PACOneer can “get it and keep it” for future reference. Organize your thoughts, proofread carefully and support your response to each area with a good example and at least 1 citation.
- Carefully Follow Meaning-Making Forum Guidelines & Tips!
- Make sure to use headings (2) so that the most inattentive reader may easily follow your thoughts.
- Use the annotated outline approach. Bullets should have concise, complete, well-developed sentences or paragraphs.
- Foster a “noble-minded” climate for investigating claims through well-supported core assertions (i.e., consider the validation pattern of the Bereans; Acts 17:11). Noticeably support assertions to facilitate further investigation and to avoid the appearance of plagiarism.
- Since you have the required materials (e.g., Masterpiece), abridge any related citations (Nichols, p. 12) and do not list the required source in a References’ section.
- Secondary sources must follow current APA guidelines for citations and References.
- Make every effort to prove that you care about the subject matter by proofreading to eliminate grammar and spelling distractions.
- Right Click on hyperlinks and Open in New Window
A substantive thread (at least 450 words)