PREFERABLE: MEDICAL/SCIENTIFIC EXPERTS TO BID AS THIS IS CANCER SPECIFIC. PLEASE LOOK AT ATTACHED BRIEF BEFORE BIDDING.
LONG DEADLINE: 12 DAYS (Can extend 1-2 days if needed).
Please spend half of this studying the case study documents + recordings provided (will give link to this once writer chosen).
What will be provided to you:
1) Assignment brief (explanatory recording provided).
2) Breast cancer Lecture 1 explanatory recording (this recaps staining, grading, molecular characteristics)
3) Breast cancer Lecture 2 explanatory recording (this recaps staining, grading, molecular characteristics)
4) Introducing Diana + mammography + core needle biopsy explanatory recording (video)
5) Case study results + requirements (explanatory recording provided)
6) Pre & post practical protocols + results (gives you some questions to think about)
7)Breast cancer- Nature Reviews Disease Primer article (for better understanding/overview)
If anything else needed, let me know. Written file type: docx. NEEDS TO BE ON POINT + CONCISE.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more