I’m working on a computer science question and need guidance to help me study.
Information Systems for Business and Beyond Questions:
Text book : https://opentextbook.site/informationsystems2019/
- Chapter 13 – study questions 1-10, Exercise 1 (2, 4)
- Which countries are the biggest users of the Internet? Social media? Mobile?
- Which country had the largest Internet growth (in %) in the last five years?
- How will most people connect to the Internet in the future?
- What are two different applications of wearable technologies?
- What are two different applications of collaborative technologies?
- What capabilities do printable technologies have?
- How will advances in wireless technologies and sensors make objects “findable”?
- What is enhanced situational awareness?
- What is a nanobot?
- What is a UAV? Excercise:
- What privacy concerns could be raised by collaborative technologies such as Waze?
- Write up an example of how IoT might provide a business with a competitive advantage Information Technology and Organizational Learning Assignment:
- Chapter 11 – Review the employment challenge in the digital era (as well as the entire chapter). Reflect on the various challenges are present in the digital era. Will things get better or more complicated as times goes on? Explain. What are some methods to assimilate new generations into the workforce to think about competitive advantage?