NRS 433V Experimental & Research Designs Data Collection & Analysis Paper.
Reply to 6 student posts 125 words each no references needed I included sources. thanks.
Slide 1 of 3
All of you are doing a great job and I have enjoyed the class discussions. Your assignment this week will be similar to last week with two exceptions. You will be using two quantitative articles and the Critique Guideline Part II.
1. Evaluate the components of quantitative research studies.
2. Compare different types of quantitative designs.
3. Contrast levels of control between experimental and nonexperimental research designs.
4. Describe sampling theory.
• Use the practice problem you chose and TWO quantitative, peer-reviewed research articles you identified in the Topic 1 assignment to complete this essay assignment.
• Summarize the two studies, explain the ways in which the findings might be used in nursing practice, and address ethical considerations associated with the conduct of the study.
• Refer to the resource “Research Critique Guidelines Part II” that is attached to the week three assignment task and this announcement.
• Use the APA Style Guide and remain within the maximum word count.
• Headings should be used to organize your writing.
• There should only be TWO references, which will be the articles you are critiquing unless you would like to add a different article as a source for your introduction.
Please review the rubric and syllabus before beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Read Chapter 3 in Nursing Research: Understanding Methods for Best Practice.
Review “The ICN Code of Ethics for Nurses,” by the International Council of Nurses (2012), located on the ICN website.
Read “Sampling Methods in Clinical Research: An Educational Review,” by Elfil and Negida, from Emergency (Tehran) (2017).
Read “Appraising Quantitative Research in Health Education: Guidelines for Public Health Educators,” by Jack et al., from Health Promotion Practice (2010).
Read “What Are the Major Ethical Issues in Conducting Research? Is There a Conflict Between the Research Ethics and the Nature of Nursing?” by Fouka and Mantzorou, from Health Science Journal (2011).
Read “Science, Technology, and Innovation: Nursing Responsibilities in Clinical Research,” by Grady and Edgerly, from Nursing Clinics of North America (2009).
Read “Nursing Research: Differences Between Qualitative and Quantitative Research,” located on the University of Texas Arlington Libraries website.
Read “Research Ethics,” by Adams and Callahan (2014), located on the University of Washington School of Medicine website.
Read the strategies and tips located on “Searching Nursing Databases” on the GCU Library website to assist you in searching the main nursing and health sciences databases. View the associated tutorials as needed.
Reference the “APA Basics” information, located on the GCU Library website, to assist with the APA format and documentation of sources required for the assignment.
Reference the “GCU Library Research Guides: Citing Sources” resource for information on how to cite sources properly.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more