Not every assignment in college needs to be a three to five page paper because in our everyday life we have to critically evaluate symbols, images, and graphics. Infographics are used to communicate complex ideas in a visually pleasing, yet simple to understand manner. Using the topic and sources from the Week 5 Source Evaluation, create an Infographic that communicates your argument in a visually pleasing manner (CO1 & CO2). Unlike the week 3 assignment, Full of Fallacies, this assignment will not be used to manipulate, but persuade based on facts and logical reasoning.
When creating your infographic, please consider the following:
– Use an Infographic program such as Piktochard, Visme, Easel.ly, MS Publisher, Prezi, et cetera. For many of these you will need an account for them to work properly (they will still be free).
– Use copyright free images (included in the Infographic program used).
– Include text to explain your argument and describe your position.
– Include data to support your argument.
– Include at least four sources in the Infographic.
– Include References at the bottom of the Infographic.