Multimedia-Innovative Business Solutions
Review various product and service options from various companies listed in the Table 7.1 Entrepreneur Magazine’s 2012 Innovative Health Care Business Solutions Awards in Chapter 7 of your course text. Select one option, and create a multimedia presentation that addresses the following:
- Describe the product or service and its use.
- Determine its threats to existing health care organizations.
- Forecast the partnership between your selected product/company and existing health care organizations to provide better care to the patients.
To create your multimedia presentation, first create a five-slide PowerPoint, excluding title slide and reference slide, that presents the information. Then using Screenr or another screencast program, record your presentation of the PowerPoint.
Utilize a minimum of three scholarly and/or peer-reviewed sources, including the textbook, that were published within the last five years, and all sources must be documented in APA style.
Your PowerPoint presentation must include:
- A Title Slide with the following:
- Title of your presentation.
- Student’s name.
- Course title/number.
- Instructor’s name.
- Product or Service Overview
- Threats to Existing Healthcare Organization.
- Partnership with Existing Healthcare Organizations.
- Reference slide.
- Clear organization/sequence.
- A clear and logical progression of ideas.
- Three to five bullet points (approximately five words per bulleted item).
- Relevant visuals, such as graphs and/or tables, which enhance understanding of concepts, ideas, and relationships. You may use Creative Commons for images and visuals.
- A consistent theme, format, and font that augment the readability.
To submit this assignment, upload a Word document that contains the link to your multimedia presentation and your scripts, so your instructor can provide you with feedback on your presentation.
Review the Screenr Quick-Start Guide and visit Screenr.com to get started. You may view the Screenr demonstration video or contact Screenr Help directly for assistance using the software program. If you find using Screenr to be difficult, you may elect to use a different screencast program of your choice, such as Jing or Screencast-O-Matic. You may also search on your own to locate a program of your choice. The use of a screencast program is required.
Note: If you have difficulty in creating the required multimedia, please reach out to your Instructor.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.