Essay Two: 10-12 Content Page Extended Rogerian-method Argument
Write a 10 to 12 content page Rogerian-method argument with no more than 7-8 sources that argues a position on a relevant, controversial social, political or economic issue. The writer will consider rhetorical situations and incorporate into the essay some form of media relevant to the issue. Suggested mediums are: hyperlinks to a web page, images, videos and or placement of image(s), graph(s) etc. into the document. The paper will be formatted according to MLA or APA standards with parenthetical citations and a Works Cited or References page.
The writer will
- utilize all aspects of the writing process from discovery to editing.
- submit a fully developed 2-3 page research proposal.
- submit fully developed an annotated bibliography with at least 10 sources.
- submit a detailed extended outline using the structure template on D2L.
- compose the initial draft from the outline.
- revise the first draft incorporating research and parenthetical citations using either APA or MLA standards for class peer review.
- continue the drafting process and attend the scheduled conference with the professor.
- submit sections of the essay to the D2L dropbox and revise based on professor feedback.
- submit the final essay to the Drop box and to the Discussion Board on or before the due date for viewing by a larger audience beyond they course professor.