I’m working on a nutrition multi-part question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
The Game Changers is a 2018 documentary film about the benefits of plant-based eating for athletes. It covers multiple success stories of plant-based athletes, references scientific studies, and touches on other arguments for plant-based diets that extend to non-athletes.
Please watch the documentary and then answer the questions below. Your write-up should be around 500 words (400 -600 words).
1. According to Dr. James Loomis in the film and according to scientific research, where does most energy for exercise come from? (Which macronutrient?) What happens to athletes when they don’t have enough of this macronutrient?
2. After watching this film, do you believe athletes can get sufficient protein from plant-based sources to perform at their highest levels? Why or why not?
3. Is plant-based protein inferior to meat-based proteins? Why or why not?
4. Give two examples from the film of the benefits of a vegan lifestyle? (One should be an athlete and the other a non-athlete.)
5. How does animal agriculture negatively affect the environment?
6. The film discusses how the tobacco industry promoted the idea that smoking was “healthy”. How are the meat, egg, and dairy industry doing the same thing?
7. List 5 “vegan” sources of protein. How many of these do you eat and how often do you eat them?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more