Create a video signing these sentences and then gloss them correctly:
BOX, TOMORROW YOU YOU-SEND-HER- CAN YOU?
CAN TWO-OF-US GO-AWAY B-E-A-C-H?
I REFUSE GET-UP TIME 5 MORNING REFUSE!
GRANDFATHER VISIT C-L-E-V-E-L-A-N-D FINISH.
TOMORROW I STUDY 1-HOUR WILL I!
LEAVE TIME 6:15 SHOULD YOU.
TOMORROW YOU YOU-GIVE-ME STAMP MUST!
TYPE HOMEWORK FINISH.
YOUR FRIEND SHOW-UP NOT-YET.
AND I MAYBE MARRY.
Create a video and sign 2 sentences for each number and gloss each sentence correctly:
1. in which one sentence includes the modal “WILL” at the end of the sentence.
2. in which one sentence includes the modal “REFUSE” both before the verb and at the end of the sentence.
3. in which one sentence asks a question and includes the modal “CAN’T”.
4. in which one sentence includes the classifier “CL:CC”.
5. with a “drunk” facial expression in which one sentence ends with the sign “MYSELF”.
6. with a questioning facial expression in which one sentence includes the sign “HE-SHOW-YOU”.
7. in which one sentence ends with the sign “WHICH”.