I’m working on a Criminal Justice exercise and need support.
In this practice activity, you will find and share a scholarly article on public relations and communication strategies, identifying the key elements that need to be included when communicating a solution to stakeholders and describing the pitfalls that need to be avoided.
In this module, you have learned about a variety of communication strategies that will aid you in the task of communicating solutions to internal and external stakeholders. For this activity, you will be practicing the skill of identifying effective and ineffective means of communication with various audiences, which will assist you when explaining how you will communicate your solutions to internal and external stakeholders in your project.
After reading and reviewing the Module Five resources, do the following:
- Find a peer-reviewed scholarly article on communication strategies in the criminal justice field, and properly link it and cite it in your assignment submission. Be sure the article you select will help you answer the following questions:
- What key elements should be included in an effective message to stakeholders?
- What pitfalls should you avoid in your communication strategy?
Specifically, the following rubric criteria must be addressed:
- Identify a scholarly article on communication strategies.
- Describe key elements of an effective message mentioned in the article.
- Describe pitfalls that should be avoided when communicating with various audiences mentioned in the article.