I need a reply post for the following instructions please. I have attached the student’s post. I’ve added the RISE model for reference.
- Post at least one (1) response comment on the discussion board that demonstrates you have thought critically about what a classmate wrote. Also, if you have any specific suggestions for helping your classmate improve his/her website, then be sure to mention those ideas.
- As a guide for high quality response posts, use the RISE model, which encourages the steps of reflection, inquisition, suggestion, and elevation.
- When analyzing your classmate’s work, please be sure to support each of your points with relevant evidence. You should have researched facts based on this week’s readings and tutorials. Avoid unsourced opinion or conjuncture.
- Your citations must be in APA format.
- Word count requirements:
- The response post should be at least 250 words.
3. Proofread both of your posts extraordinarily carefully in order to avoid grammatical, spelling, and typographical errors. There will be a 1-point deduction for each type of grammatical/typographical error that appears in your posts.