What are some of the warning signs of suicide? What preventative measures should we undertake when someone is suicidal? Here are six statements about suicide: Which ones do you believe are true and why?
1. People who talk about suicide rarely follow through and actually attempt or commit suicide.
2. People who are suicidal will remain suicidal their entire lives.
3. Almost all suicides take place with little or no warning.
4. Talking about suicide often precipitates a desire to follow through and do it.
5. Giving away valued possession is a clue that a person may be considering suicide.
6. Someone who is recovering from severe depression and suddenly develops a positive outlook on life rarely commits suicide.
Answer your question thoroughly and cite one outside source (your textbook, on-line resources, journals, etc
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more