Write a personal narrative exploring your relationship with gender, sexuality, race and/or feminism (identity and/or politics).
1) Although it is a personal narrative, it is important that you include analysis.
2) In order to facilitate the inclusion of sufficient analysis, be sure you can find a clear and focused main point (thesis statement) in your own and others’ papers.
3) One way to accomplish this goal is to choose a specific experience to describe and then analyze in the context of its relationship to your identity.
4) One thing to be careful of is to avoid being too broad – you cannot cover your entire life or identity in a relatively short paper!!!
5) Even though the assignment is to write narrative, storytelling should not take up more than half the paper.
7) Please edit your own work before submitting.
8) The paper should be 2pp. long, typed, double-spaced, 12 point font.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more