Building upon what you have learned in this course, write a paper that includes the following:
- Reference list.
- A one-paragraph succinct description of a business or management topic that you may want to research for your doctoral dissertation. Note that during your research courses you will find that it is problematic to conduct a dissertation in your workplace and you will need to find an outside organization for your dissertation study.( the business is Microsoft)
- A reflection on the activities in this course.
- learning to write a annotated bibliography
- learning to cite resources in apa style
- learning to write a scoloarly paper
- doing proper research of peered review sites.
- A plan on how you will use the knowledge and skills you developed in this course as you pursue your doctoral studies.
Support your paper with a minimum of 7 resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 12-15 pages not including title and reference page
References: Minimum of 7 scholarly resources.
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts that are presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your paper should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Review APA Form and Style.